The customer hereby gives the Web store the right to use certain personal information. Information that is provided while performing a purchase is collected by the BSURD (Mandopia Disain OÜ) web store in order to fulfill the customer order and to develop the service provided to the customer.
Web store may collect the following data: customer’s name, company name (when applicable), address, e-mail, phone number, payment method and purchased product information (including size).
Web store may forward the customer’s personal information regarding the delivery of the Product to the chosen delivery company.
Customer’s personal information is protected by all security measures required by law. Web store will not forward the personal information to any third parties, unless it is obligatory under the law.
The customer has the right to control all personal information related to the customer and ask Web store to change personal information.
The Web store may send the customer special offers, newsletters and questionnaires via the email provided upon placing the order if the customer agrees to this.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
BSURD online store relys on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as made on demand products factory, online store platform provider, web hosting services company, bookkeeping company and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. The controller of personal data is Mandopia Disain OÜ, who transmits the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Montonio Finance UAB.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to 1) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and 2) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Mandopia Disain OÜ, owner of the BSURD online store, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail us at: Koidu 87-9, Tallinn 10118, Estonia.